Apasih job interview itu??

 JOB INTERVIEW 

6 Best Interview Questions To Ask - Tips For Small Business (citrushr.com)

Apakah anda tau apa itu interview, kalau tidak mari kita Bahas apasih interview itu

1. Definition

is a conversation between two or more people and takes place between the source and the interviewer.

2. Expression /Sentences

      1.  Good morning/afternoon. My name is ______ and I want to thank you for this opportunity.
      2.  Hello! My name is _______ and it’s a pleasure for me to be here. 
      3.  I’m sorry. Would you please repeat the question? 
      4.  Excuse me, I didn’t hear you. Can you please say that again?
      5. I think I’m the right choice for this job because I know how to… 
      6. My (mention a set of skills relevant for the job) will allow me to do this easily.

https://live-english.net/

3. etiquette

1. Use appropriate clothing

2. Pay attention to how to shake hands

3. Take care of your body language

4. Smile

8. Say thank you

10. Pay attention to the interview time


 4. Sample of Interview

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/sampleinterviewquestions-110828163105-phpapp02/95/sample-interview-questions-1-728.jpg?cb=1399635021/

5. Vidio



Komentar